BEST IN CLASS CONTRACT VEHICLES
STARS IIPrime Contract Number: GS00Q17GWD2175
- FTC is a prime contractor on 8(a) STARS II in Constellation I, reflecting the company’s competitive pricing and technical proficiency as well as the industry credentials, CMMI ML3 and ISO 9001.
VETS 2Prime Contract Number: 47QTCH18D0017
- This best-in-class contract vehicle and Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) set-aside is designed to meet diverse agency IT service requirements, including new and emerging technologies.
CIO-SP3SDVOSB Lane: HHSN316201800012W8(a) Lane: 75N98119D00095Small Business Lane: 75N98120D00231
- This government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC) is a 10-year indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract managed by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC).
FEDERAL SCHEDULE CONTRACT VEHICLES
GSA Professional Services ScheduleGS-OOF-151GA
- This indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule provides direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services including Advertising and marketing solutions; Business consulting solutions; Environmental solutions; Financial and business solutions; Language services; Logistics solutions; and Professional engineering solutions.
GSA IT Schedule 70Prime Contract Number: GS-35F-340AA
- Schedule Title: General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services FSC Group, Part, and Section or Standard Industrial Group (as applicable): Class 70
AGENCY-SPECIFIC CONTRACT VEHICLES
VA T4NGPrime Contract Number: VA118-16-D-1006
- FTC holds a prime contract in The Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Next Generation (T4NG) acquisition program. The T4NG program focuses on information technology service solutions, program management, and cyber security, among other IT and Health-related IT requirements. The T4NG vehicle supports the MyVA transformation effort, improving the way the VA serves American Veterans.
SOCOM SWMS Group BH92222-16-D-0016
- The scope for the Group B of this $450 million indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract includes education and training, non-SORDAC (Special Operations Research, Development, & Acquisition Command) administrative services, and general management support services.
NAVY SEAPORT-e NextGen (NXG)N0017819D7642
- Under this Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle, FTC can provide a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic support services for the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and the Joint and OSD communities.
DHS SEADPrime Contract Number: 70SBUR18A00000005
- With a $300 Million ceiling, this 5-year BPA for Agile delivery support will enable DHS and its components to acquire hands-on coaching services in the design and use of modern Agile development techniques and best practices. This contract aligns with DHS Digital Strategy and supports the organization’s commitment to the unified adoption of sustainable Agile frameworks that deliver software and infrastructure capabilities in a consistent and reliable manner.
DOJ ITSS-5Prime Contract Number: 15JPSS20F00000280
- With a $1.4 Billion ceiling, ITSS-5 will provide DOJ bureaus, offices, and divisions large-scale systems integration, modification, maintenance, as well as the acquisition vehicle for DOJ’s new technologies, applications, and IT processes to support the continuing emergence and rapid adoption of new technologies that measurably increase business effectiveness, automation, and security across the enterprise.
CMS SPARCPrime Contract Number: HHSM-500-2016-000571
- The Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) contract vehicle is a solution for procuring information technology (IT) professional services from a pool of CMS experienced partners. The CMS SPARC contract provides technical, program management, various support services and strategic guidance that facilitate CMS’s goal of modernization of their business processes and its supporting systems.
DIA ESITA 2Prime Contract Number: GS-35F-340AAOrder Number: HHM402-17-A-0007
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Enterprise Senior IT Advisors (ESITA) II Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) has a base period of one year with four one-year option periods through 2022, and has a total ceiling of $90 million if all options are exercised. Scope of work includes IT engineering and technical support and acquisition support services for the Department of Defense (DoD) Intelligence Information System (DoDIIS) enterprise.
493110 General Warehousing and Storage
493190 Other Warehousing and Storage
511210 Software Publishers
515210 Cable and Other Subscription Programming
517311 Wired Telecommunications Carriers
517312 Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)
517911 Telecommunications Resellers
518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
519130 Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
519190 All Other Information Services
541330 Engineering Services
541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
541519 Other Computer Related Services
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541612 Human Resources Consulting Services
541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
541618 Other Management Consulting Services
541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
541713 Research and Development in Nanotechnology
541714 Research and Development in Biotechnology (except Nanobiotechnology)
541715 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
561990 All Other Support Services
611420 Computer Training
611430 Professional and Management Development Training
611519 Other Technical and Trade Schools
519130 Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals (Primary)