In today’s inter-connected digital world, a holistic approach to cybersecurity risk management is essential to maintaining enterprise integrity. We focus on reducing cybersecurity risks to enterprise environments by building secure applications, applying appropriate system security and privacy controls, maintaining compliant security authorization documentation, and preventing data loss to high value assets (HVAs).
DATA LOSS PREVENTION
Using network security operational methods of Purple teaming, we identify areas of high risk from real world attacks and combine offensive (Red) and defensive (Blue) skill sets that mimic and mitigate advanced adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to steal data.
- We apply a common information model (CIM) to filter identified DLP events and address high risk areas that can be mitigated through strategic procurement or deployed indicators of compromise (IOC).
- By combining attacker and defender mindsets in a Purple team approach, we become more effective at DLP needs to generate DLP intelligence that can identify DLP capability gaps and blind spots, and improve DLP procurement efficiencies by targeting areas of highest risk.
Software development to the cloud is transforming the speed at which application feature changes, bug fixes, and security updates are delivered through the use of highly orchestrated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) processes between development and operations.
- We examine security controls with secure design reviews and threat modeling as part of diligent security quality control for application development and incorporate security quality checks throughout the application development CI/CD pipeline by automating the security orchestration within the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) phases.
- These practices ensure approved design packages, enhancements, patches, and backlog item changes have appropriate security controls applied and tested before deployment resulting in fewer open risks to be mitigated post-production.
SECURITY ASSESSMENT & AUTHORITY (A&A)
Our robust A&A processes and remediation strategies securely develop, monitor, and maintain Authority to Operate (ATO) compliance for applications and systems in a modernized, secure hybrid cloud environment.
- We develop tailored roadmaps for security engineering to manage cloud transformation projects
- We conduct gap analysis to determine applicability and impacts for proper installation and implementation of security measures and devices key to protecting enterprise assets from security threats.
- We assess proposed applications and network communications to Internet and intranet architectures for potential security threats and vulnerabilities
- We securely move infrastructure into cloud boundaries.
By combining attacker and defender mindsets in a Purple Team approach, we generate DLP intelligence that can identify capability gaps and blind spots, and improve DLP procurement efficiencies by targeting areas of highest risk.