The General Services Administration’s (GSA) 8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a multiple award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) vehicle that provides agencies with flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. With a $10 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
FTC is a prime contractor on 8(a) STARS II in Constellation I, reflecting the company’s competitive pricing and technical proficiency as well as the industry credentials, CMMI ML3 and ISO 9001.
Open to all Federal Civilian, Federal Health and DoD agencies, the GSA 8(a) STARS II Contract has four distinct Functional Areas:
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Other Computer Related Services
Organizations can procure FTC’s services through the following 8(a) STARS II categories:
- Constellation I, Functional Area 1 (CIFA1)
- Constellation I, Functional Area 2 (CIFA2)
- Constellation I, Functional Area 3 (CIFA3)
- Constellation I, Functional Area 4 (CIFA4)
Period of Performance
June 13, 2017 through August 30, 2021